LEARN HOW TO MAKE AN EASY VEGAN GOCHUJANG NOODLES RECIPE!
LAY HO MA!! You know I love noodle recipes! They are so versatile and incredibly delicious. Join me in this episode and learn how to make an easy vegan gochujang noodles recipe with absolute confidence! Let’s begin.
2 pieces garlic
1 cup worth of chopped broccolini
1 cup worth of sliced mushrooms
2 sticks green onion
1 portion udon noodles
drizzle of olive oil
1 1/2 tbsp gochujang (
generous pinch of pink salt
1/2 tbsp white sesame seeds
couple sprigs cilantro
1. Boil a pot of water for the noodles using a medium sized stock pot
2. Thinly slice the garlic. Chop the broccolini into bite sized pieces. Slice the mushrooms. Chop the green onions
3. Cook the noodles for half the time of package instructions. In this case, 4min
4. Strain out the noodles setting aside 1 cup of the cooking water
5. Place the pot back on medium high heat. Drizzle with olive oil
6. Sauté the broccolini and garlic for 3-4min
7. Add the mushrooms and sauté for another 3min
8. Add the gochujang and give it a stir
9. Add the noodles, green onions, and the reserved cooking water. Give everything a good stir
10. Season with a generous pinch of pink salt. Stir until the sauce is thickened and the noodles are cooked
11. Plate and garnish white sesame seeds and fresh chopped cilantro
ORDER YOUR SIGNED VEGAN RAMEN COOKBOOK + FREE E-BOOK HERE:
If you enjoyed this episode and would love to see more, remember to like, comment, and subscribe so that you won’t miss a single episode!
Hong Kong born Canadian, Wil Yeung is an international photographer, filmmaker, entrepreneur, violinist, and YouTube chef. He immigrated to Canada when he was a young boy carrying with him his ability to speak Cantonese and some broken English. Much of his culinary aspirations stem from his background in the visual and musical art spaces. Whether you’re plant based or plant based curious, Wil believes that learning how to make food can really change your life and of those around you.
STAY IN THE LOOP ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
Wil’s Recipes on Instagram: @mr_wilyeung
Wil’s Recipes on Facebook: fb.me/mrwilyeung
Wil’s Photography + Video on Instagram: @wyphotography.com
Wil’s Photography + Video on Facebook: wyphotography
You are watching: